Orthopedic Saddle Pads for Horses
• Constructed using specialized core material with proven orthopedic value
• Core material is guaranteed never to compress, deform or degrade
• WE DO NOT use memory foam, gel foam, air bladders — all of which significantly increase pressure points on the horse
• Unique core material moves and recoils with the movement of the horse
• Options to fit any size saddle including English and Western Styles
100% Lifetime Guarantee*
Finest Quality Glove and suede leathers used for durability and visual appealing quality
100% Pressed Wool Felt for optimal moisture wicking and temperature control
100% Handmade in the USA for over 30 years!
Standard Thickness: 5/8".
LEGACY UPGRADE is available! This upgrade adds an additional 1/8-inch core material to the bar area of the pad only. This brings the thickness of the pad from 5/8 to ¾ thickness in the bar area. The weight bearing capacity of the pad changes from 300lbs to 600lbs load. This is the most popular upgrade for horses with strenuous riding applications such as Roping, Ranching, extended hours of trail riding, etc.. It is also the best upgrade for horses with Atrophy, Kissing Spine, or mild drop of the back.
MADE TO ORDER unless stated IN STOCK!!! Custom orders are currently averaging about 3-4 weeks.